Saturday, August 22, 2009

swollen eyes

today i wake up with swollen eyes...i'd been crying the whole night last night...now, my eyes are as big as an apple. this is a normal symptom for me. everytime i cried, my eyes will swell so much. it hurts and itchy sometimes. that's why if i can endure, i will not cry, especially in public! that's just so not me.
i 'm so fed up with the people surround me...of course i knew very well that everyone is selfish, including myself. i just hate the fact that i have to live in it, lol.
sometimes, i really want to die, just die. but, honestly, i don't really see the point of leaving this world just yet. so, my other solution is to run away from this country...try to start over in a new place, where no one can recognize me. for me that's the better choice...but, then again, there will be a lot of obstacles...so finally i will give up...what a shame...

No comments:

Post a Comment