Sunday, August 23, 2009

another boring day, just checking email

today i checked my email, there's nothing much interesting things that appeared. fuh...that's lame...oh...then i saw someone commenting me in my youtube profile...lol..she thought i'm a filipino, but quickly realize i'm a malaysian, hahahha... xD

then i went to check on my hotmail, still no answer from jabil for the INSEP programme...well, i guess the offer is not valid anymore...though i'm not that frustated, but somehow i felt a bit of regret...anyway, for me, if God doesn't want me to be there, then there's no way i'll be there...i believe everything happened for a reason. maybe i ought to be something else...now i really need to plan ahead what to do, where to stay.

after the humiliation last friday night, i'm really confused as where do i go next. it seem to me those penangites doesn't want me here, but for me they were just a bunch of bitches and dick. i don't even care.lol...even if i stay, this is not because i really like here...oh hell, what the fuck do they care! my plan is to save some money at least rm2000 before i really go back to sabah(that'll take quite sometimes you know), and that's the end of story.

No comments:

Post a Comment