Monday, October 19, 2009

to stay or to leave?

today ong off-day, so i didn't see him...but i'm still thinking about his words, about i should plan my future. at first i felt really angry, i hate it, so terribly hate it!!!! i feel like i'm about to cry! how dare him questioning my meaning of life?! this is so unfair, huhuhu ='( he is so unreasonable!

but at the end of the day, i was thinking...maybe this is an alarm from God that i should take my life seriously, maybe i'm about to die? so don't go astray...yeah, if not, why such a person, who definitely knows nothing about me so dare to come and advice me? and i really hate it. i already told him that i don't want to think about it, i will NOT think about it! but i did...why? why? why?!huhuhu...is he a reincarnation of my late father? usually i will rebel all the advices given by my father, but in the end i followed all of it. is it? is it my God wants to give me a lesson? but my heart had already broken, how can i be happy ever again? i really really wish someone will come and save me, but i know that day will never come...

so i had been thinking...maybe it's a sign that i should go back to my hometown...try to fix everything that i've broken...but i'm so scared. i hate the feeling that i have to start all over again...it's not a new place, but i've never feel like home. so what should i tell? huhuhu...hometown never feel like home, penang never seemed to welcomed me...so where should i go? do i stay? or should i just leave? i think the latter will be the choice...huhu...no more internet, less youtube, and definitely no money, no connection to outer world =(... so goodbye my beloved Penang~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment